What I really enjoy is reading the comments. The fact that something I write would invoke a thought in your mind and you would take the time to reply. Thanks for that. I especially like it when I write something a little bit off color and I get anonymous comments from people who want to say something mean but they're too chicken to say who they are. I appreciate any comment, I do. So please, keep them coming, even if they are anonymous.
And yes, I am superficial. Nothing matters to me but appearances. I do drive a 1991 Honda Civic with well over 200,000 miles on it, after all. And I do live in a very ritzy neighborhood in Clearfield, UT. Oh, and I spend every other weekend going very exotic places, like Payson, UT to spend the weekend with my husband's grandmother. My husband only takes me out to eat at the fanciest restaurants, just 3 weeks ago he took me to Home Town Buffet, and that was the last time we have eaten out.
If you were to look up superficial in the dictionary, I believe you would find a picture of me.
12 comments:
Allow me to comment first. I'm a bad blogger and commentator. I'm sorry. But, look at all of those Halloween decorations! My mom has most of hers set up - it will give you something to see the next time you stop by and we're not home. Halloween party Monday Oct 6@ Mont's! Did I mention we've killed over 100 flies in the last 24 hours? We're not sure where they've come from, really ruins a day. luvya
i've always known you were superficial--just couldn't say it to your face--somehow saying it on your blog is much easier to say.
Is it superficial to have an oven/range that is two ovens, five burners, convection, etc.? Only you can answer this question.
I would tell you how superficial you are, but the hot pink headband already said it all.
Side note: I know people who do love in fun places, drive nice cars, go on exotic vacations, and eat at fancy restaurants and I wouldn't describe them as superficial either. I don't want to offend any of my 6 readers.
"Love in fun places"? What's that all about? What do you mean you don't go on fun vacations or eat at fancy restaurants? You've joined me on many occasions.
I think you should take the anonymous option off your blog. I don't like Mr./Mrs. Anonymous' attitude.
Is that DEB in the photo?
-or- Punky Brewster? Hmmm... I am stumped:)
I think your blog is WITTY and humorous... Say what you want.
My little boy always says:
"you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!"
I swear I say the same thing everytime I comment! You are so Damn funny!
You're hysterical, Sara! I love it!
do you really have such an oven/stove? five burners, two ovens, convection, etc?
Who the hell is annono anyway and do you want us to beat them to a thread bare blogging pulp?
We could start a new csi blog. Send Horatio out to be dramatic and all that, they let Grisom solve the question.
Oh by the way you look like Barbie, very sexy.
Sara
Hey it's Tiff Norby. I found your blog from Diana's. I still think you are one of the funniest people I know. I'm so glad to hear things are going so good. Thanks for making me laugh today!
Post a Comment