Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Attention All Men

Dear Men around the world,

Thank you for all you do. I know this world needs you. But there's something I need to ask of you. It's a very simple request. The request is as follows, please wear a shirt, even if it's hot. I'm sorry, but I don't enjoy seeing you driving in your car, mowing your lawn or doing any other type of yard work, washing your car, walking down the street, perusing the energy drink aisle at the convenient store not wearing a shirt.

It's especially bothersome to me when you have a t-shirt tucked into your pants hanging out the back, like you wore it out of the house because your mother with whom you live {even though you're in your mid 30's} doesn't let you leave the house unless you're fully dressed but you shed that annoying piece of clothing as soon as you're out of her sight.

I know you've worked hard on that tan and your *muscles*, but please wear clothes.

I understand there are exceptions to the rules, but they are very small exceptions, swimming or any other type of water activity. I cannot think of another exception. If I'm wrong and have forgotten an exception to the rule, feel free to correct me.

Thank you for listening and keep that shirt on.

Sara

5 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

I'm going to print your post and tape it to my neighbors' front door. He needs it.

THE COX FAMILY said...

I 100% agree. I think the worst is when they decide to go for a run without a shirt. I don't care how buff you think you are, your man boobs still jiggle and bounce. No one wants to see that.

Keiauni said...

Ha ha...
I love it when an undisclosable individual in my neighborhood forgets to wear a belt, and his pants ride low...his T-shirts are totally short. CRACK kills, people!

..was that a mean comment?:)

The Yarn Queen said...

Oh, Sara you are the greatest I dito you all the way. And then add the grocery store along the beer cooler. Did I mention that no shirt and beer bellies give me the dry heaves.

The Yarn Queen said...

I was really looking forward to you doing the tag although you probably hate such trivial blog crap. Just giving you a bad time. Forgive me....