Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Untitled and no picture

Today someone at work had some cookies. When she offered me one, she said "These are from Sweden and they're divine. Why don't you try one? By the way, your face is looking fatter. Did I mention those cookies are from Sweden?"

"I think I will have a cookie thank you very much. I've actually lost 6 pounds recently, and these cookies are from Ikea."

8 comments:

Keiauni said...

As long as they are the cookies, and not the canned "herring"

uggghhh....

Shannon Smith said...

I wonder who this "someone" could be!

Megan said...

What crazy awful person do you work with that would say something like that?

Sara said...

ha ha! classic!

ps. I saw you, your face is not looking fatter!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

No i graduated in 2000. That is funny huh, and you are so funny about the cookies.

diana said...

Ok, your story is worse but it sounded awfully similar to a lady at the grocery store who saw me buying a loaf of french bread and told me, "you know, that's how I went from a size 2 to a size 6."

I put the bread back on the shelf.

And what? I'm supposed to be sympathetic about a 6?

I miss you.

The Yarn Queen said...

Make brownies with EX-Lax for your dear friend at work.

The Yarn Queen said...

oh by the way I covet the "try a little harder thingie on your blog. Where is it from and can I get one Please?