Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sara Garff not Lee

I remember the first time I made dinner as a married woman. I thought to myself, "I have to do this every single day for the rest of my life." I typically really enjoy cooking, however, this week I'm feeling a little uninspired.

I thought I'd share my meal plan for the week with y'all.
Monday: BLT's no sides
Tuesday: BLT's with cottage cheese and mandarin oranges
Wednesday: BLT's with peaches and cottage cheese
Thursday: BLT's with apricots
Friday: BLT's and a milkshake, just kidding about the milkshake, but ever since I saw this having a milkshake is all I can think about. I'll have a diet coke.

I'm pretty sure all that bacon will kill me, kill me softly, kill me softly with it's love.

PostScript:For anyone interested, Kirstin was quoting Christmas Vacation.

7 comments:

The Yarn Queen said...

And do you like your bacon burnt crisp or just crisp?

Kate Smith said...

Do you have that many T's? Mine are all still green. I do have some bacon, so if you bring some T's down, I'll make some crispy bacon. We sent your out invites today! k8

THE COX FAMILY said...

You amaze me with the way you wright. I love BLT's. Yum. And I also love that song.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Where did you go camping? It looks beautiful on the lake. Glass.

diana said...

Ooh, I wish I were closer so I could invite myself over for dinner. I haven't had a BLT in so long! I think I will have to break that out this Sunday.

Week 3, Day 5. Going as hard core as before. I miss you....especially during BFL.

Linette Smith said...

have you ever said in your entire life "man, i'm tired of blt's"? never.

Liz said...

mmmm....bacon. I say down with bfl and up with blt's!