Some people can sing beautifully.
Some people can play musical instruments.
Some people are born athletes.
Some people can remember anything they've read.
Some people can just plain dance, and that's something that can't be taught.
Me? you ask. Here, I'll demonstrate.

I can hold a piece of paper in the crease between my eyes.

A different angle. Well really the same angle.

I can fold my tongue in half.

Closer.

Now, I'm doing them both at the same time, that was actually pretty hard.
8 comments:
That is serious talent Sara! I was just telling Con how funny your blog is. I love it.
And I didn't know you had forehead cleavage! That gene runs strong in Conway's family. He has it too. I'll have to have him try the paper trick.
You look cute in your photos. I'm jealous of your beautiful baby blues.
That is amazing. Did Ryan know about these amazing skills before you got married?
This is something that you have to come by naturally, right? I just tried it, and it's a no go for both! Dang it.
It's cool that you aren't keeping your candle under a bushel:)
Sara, you are too funny!
You didn't mention that you can do these things AND take pictures of yourself all at the same time.
Those head-patter tummy-rubbers have got nothin' on you!
I have never laughed so hard!! YOU have an Awesome talent...
Sara, Sara, Sara. You are sooo amazing.
I have forehead cleavage. I also have double-jointed elbows.
What about your talent to make me laugh, and your talent in the kitchen? And you are also a very talented gift giver. I could go on and on.
Post a Comment