I need honest feedback on this. How many of you (all 7 of you) "blog stalk"? Read blogs of people you don't know. It's okay to admit it, you're among friends here. I do it.
I would say I "blog stalk". I'll admit it I'm not scared but I never read someone's blog that I don't know. I'm only interested in people I've grown up with or haven't seen in a billion years. I don't have time to read any randoms.
I read a lot of peoples' blogs that I don't know, mostly knitters and spinners. If you put it out there, you got to expect that people are going to read it. I also know that a lot of people who I don't know read my blog. I've actually made some lovely online friends this way.
That's right! You go get those new shoes....and ENJOY em' :)
Oh yeah... I love reading other people's blogs... mostly creative blogs, to get new ideas, and creative juices flowing! (Usually at night when I can't sleep.)
you probably don't know me, but I know Ryan, I kind-of grew up with him. anyway, I was on Princess P's blog and noticed "garff family". i love to read your blog! Tell Ryan "hey!" for me. Liz Kroff Wagner
I'm a total blog stalker. It's my entertainment for lunch every day. I was just telling Princess P the other day that I'm pretty much the only person on the planet without my own blog. I'm thinking about having my 7 year old start one. She's way more interesting than me.
There are many blogs of people I know from years gone by that I have stumbled upon. However, I don't want them to know that! So yes, I do blog stalk a bit. I generally only read blogs of people I know of ones recommended by people. I never just blog surf.
11 comments:
I would say I "blog stalk". I'll admit it I'm not scared but I never read someone's blog that I don't know. I'm only interested in people I've grown up with or haven't seen in a billion years. I don't have time to read any randoms.
I read a lot of peoples' blogs that I don't know, mostly knitters and spinners. If you put it out there, you got to expect that people are going to read it.
I also know that a lot of people who I don't know read my blog. I've actually made some lovely online friends this way.
That's right! You go get those new shoes....and ENJOY em' :)
Oh yeah... I love reading other people's blogs... mostly creative blogs, to get new ideas, and creative juices flowing! (Usually at night when I can't sleep.)
you probably don't know me, but I know Ryan, I kind-of grew up with him. anyway, I was on Princess P's blog and noticed "garff family". i love to read your blog! Tell Ryan "hey!" for me.
Liz Kroff Wagner
Well....there you go!
I'm with Lacie on this one. If I find blogs of people I know, from high school or what not, I will read, but random ones,I don't take the time.
I'm a total blog stalker. It's my entertainment for lunch every day. I was just telling Princess P the other day that I'm pretty much the only person on the planet without my own blog. I'm thinking about having my 7 year old start one. She's way more interesting than me.
There are many blogs of people I know from years gone by that I have stumbled upon. However, I don't want them to know that! So yes, I do blog stalk a bit. I generally only read blogs of people I know of ones recommended by people. I never just blog surf.
Guilty.
I have a hard time keeping up with my own. Not much blog surfing. I have stalked but prefer to read about those I know.
I forgot to comment on this one earlier, so I'm doing it now. I have been known to blogstalk on occasion.
Post a Comment