Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Wallowing in sorrow.
I've been much too depressed to post anything lately. When my sister and her kids were here visiting, we had such a great day at the lake. I had photos of Jack and Creed wakeboarding, Stella grinning at me in her cavewoman swimsuit wearing Ryan's sunglasses, Creed enjoying a Coke in the back seat of the Yukon after hours of swimming, Jack sporting the sweetest lifejacket known to man, Baby George chillin' on the boat stuffed way up under the nose under the driver seat, a group shot Me, Ryan, Mom, Liz, Jack, Creed, Stella, George, Auntie Kim, and Chris Garff. I accidentally deleted EVERYTHING before I got it downloaded. I've been in mourning. Too depressing to think about. Cannot continue posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is sad. I don't know what the proper length of mourning for this type of incident is, but keep wallowing. However, I could envision everyone of the pictures as you described them. It sounded memorable!
Visit my picasa web album for a few of the shots I took. You can even download them and print them if you want.
That sucks. I can tell you from experience, the mourning continues. When our computer crashed I lost almost all our pictures and videos of Marley's first 6 months of life: the hospital, the blessing, her first taste of food, etc. It still makes me want to cry thinking about it.
But I'm glad you guys had such a great time at the lake! I wish I could have been there too. I can just visualize the pictures!
Oh that makes me so sad for you. I would be in mourning for a really really really long time so take as long as you need.
Oh Sara, that's the worst. Mourn all you need too.
Post a Comment