
I was grounded from Redbox for a little while. I rented 3 movies and kept them 7 days. Yesterday I decided to give myself a second chance. I got 2 movies and planned on watching them both last night, turns out I'm not such a night owl. I made it through one then went to bed. I was determined to watch both movies and have them back today by 9. Sounds easy, right? Wrong ping pong. Thursday night was already booked. I was left with only one option.
I woke up this morning and went to the gym, came home and had a protien shake while I watched my movie. Ryan told me that's a productive morning, watching a whole movie before I even have to shower for work. I would say it would've been more productive if I folded laundry while watching. I would actually say it was a little crazy. Watching Fools Gold at 6am?
Matthew McBugsme was annoying as ever.
4 comments:
you so silly. what did you think of "how 2 lose a guy" with the same cast?
i heart redbox.
We watched Fool's Gold last night! Redbox, schmedbox. I prefer the internet and an xbox. No late fees (ok, no fees of any kind either), keep it as long as you want, and get it before it even comes out on dvd. Matthew McBuggahy's hair was vomit inducing. He's the same guy in every movie he's ever been in. Doesn't matter though, soon as that shirt comes off, the women don't care about the quality of the movie.
The only time I used Redbox, I had a return mishap and was shocked to be charged $27. It was all a big misunderstanding. I quite liked Matthew what's his name in the Wedding Planner. Not a big fan of Fools Gold.
He bugs me too.
Post a Comment