Friday, July 11, 2008

No Guts, No Glory


Deron Williams was on the radio last night. He said he's signing his contract today and that he loves Utah, he loves that it's not a big night life here, he loves that he can raise his family here, he loves the scenery. As Ryan was relaying this to me, I started to tear up. Yes, I cried real tears. I'm just so darn happy that Deron Williams is a Jazz man. I've been angry with everyone on the Jazz at least one game, Boozer played like he'd never touched a basketball in the playoffs, Okur, AK47, everyone has upset me at least once. Except Deron Williams.

Here's to you D. Will. I love ya.

4 comments:

diana said...

I love him too! He's my John Stockton.

Anonymous said...

Ever since Derek Harper said "you go live in Utah" people are surprised when NBA people want to go there. Utah is a great place. Don't forget, last time Maggette was a free agent, he picked Utah, but the Clippers matched the offer and he had to stay in LA. A lot of people are picking Utah over anywhere else. I wish fewer people would. Then the I wouldn't have to pay triple to live in Utah what I would pay to stay here.

Remember at Christmas when we went sledding with Deron Williams. That was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Tell the Mr. thanks for the birthday song.

Oh and Good luck, I'm thrilled

THE COX FAMILY said...

Sara I know who Deron Williams is.