I didn't drink nearly enough water on the 4th of July. I didn't realize how badly I was dehydrated until we got back to Chris's house and my lips were "chapped real bad". (Name that movie.) The next day Ryan and I went to Mike and Amy's to help them build their fence. I drank water all day and only went potty once. TMI, I know. I've now been blessed with 6 cold sores. Yes, 6 of them.
My lips are swollen. Chapped and swollen. I was making dinner last night and felt drool on my chin. It's like I've been to the dentist and the anesthesia hasn't worn off yet.

I think I'll get a glass of water right now.
4 comments:
Napoleon Dynamite for the win!
Sara that sucks! or thuckth I guess. I'm sorry. Feel better!
I love being in on this post, even if I didn't win the contest. "I'm jutht tho uncomfoatable!" she said as she madly scratched her itchy scalp.
ha ha ha! I love you guys! all of you! I don't think I can say it enough!
Sara- I feel as though I need to apologize for finding enjoyment in your pain, but oh how you make me laugh!
Post a Comment