I actually beat Ryan 3 games to 1 last night at racquetball. I could tell he was having off games, missing hits he would normally crush. But I didn't care. Until I noticed something. He was playing left handed. He said he can shoot a basketball just as well with his left hand as he can his right and he should be able to play racquetball just as well as a lefty.
I know he'll keep practicing left handed and eventually he be beating me that way too, but for now, I'll take the win.
7 comments:
At least he wasn't letting you win. Once I was playing dominoes with my mom and sister and I was losing game after game. And then I suddenly won a game or two and my mom told me she was throwing her game to allow me to win. I was FURIOUS! I'd rather lose fair and square than win that way.
I hope you two wear eye protection at racquetball. I couldn't see out of my right eye for a few days after taking a direct shot in racquetball class at the Y(with no protection). I had blood rolling around in my eyeball, very nasty and scary.
Then why are you smiling?
Yes, Bob is also a strong supporter of eye protection in this game.
Then why are you smiling?
Yes, Bob is also a strong supporter of eye protection in this game.
Then why are you smiling?
Yes, Bob is also a strong supporter of eye protection in this game.
Because I know something you don't know.
Do we know where that video of Bob at the hypnotist is? I'd love to watch that one again. He was a better Westley than Carey Elwes.
I haven't played racquetball in years. I miss it. But that bleeding eye story might make me stay away a little bit longer. That and I can't beat Conway. Maybe I should make him play left-handed.
I love you guys!
Post a Comment