Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is $1.70 worth your eternal salvation?

I don't know why I let it bother me so much when I see people with water cups at restaurants and filling them up with pop. Is it any of my business that they don't mind teaching their children that it's okay to steal? No. Then, why do I stare so angrily at them as I wait my turn at the fountain for the Diet Coke while a family fills up 5 water cups with DC? I bet these are the same people who pass traffic in the shoulder because it's at a dead stop because of construction. Or the same people who make right hand turns from the center straight only lane because there are too many cars waiting patiently to turn from the proper lane and their time is much to valuable to wait for their turn (I'm pretty sure I'll get in a wreck one of these days because I have to deal with this EVERYDAY after work and I purposely make REALLY wide turns into the center lane to teach those buggers a lesson. Turning left from the center lane. Geez.) Or the same people who blog at work while they are getting paid to work. Oops.

At least I don't steal pop from Cafe Rio.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Hi sara--
this is marcy Skelton-remember me from HS-anyway, i was just doing a little blog hopping and happened upon yours and even though it is 5AM, you have me cracking up like a crazy lady! you are too funny! anyway, hope you don't mind me peeking in on you. if you ever feel the urge, i have one too-it is a private one though (my hubby is a little paranoid about stuff like that) anyway, send me your email and i will send you an invite. again, thanks for the good laugh so early in the morning!!

dmgubler@cox.net