Ryan and I spend a lot of time on the boat. In fact we just had a great Monday, more details on that to come. Anyhoo, we spend A LOT of time on the boat. Last summer we were out with Ryan's little brother Chris and some of his buddies. We got a call from Eric and Kim (Ryan's older brother and his wife who rarely make appearances at the lake) that they were on their way up. We wanted them to have a good time so the boys dropped me and one of Chris' friends...his name is Levi and he'd been off his mission for about 6 months...off on shore so we could pump up the tube for the kiddies. We couldn't find the air compressor and were forced to use the hand pump. I hope you're following. As I was pumping, I glanced down at my swimsuit to notice I had a "wardrobe malfunction". I was so embarassed, I looked at Levi and he was over by the lake skipping rocks. I corrected the problem and kept pumping. Much more carefully now, but there was another malfunction, not nearly to the degree as the first, and Levi appeared out of thin air and said "One pops out as another one comes in." I looked at him, tears welling up in my eyes from embarassment, and realized he was talking about one boat pulling out of the lake as another one drops in. He wasn't even looking at me. I've always been embarassed of swimsuits, I know they show too much cleavage. Today I bought a new swimsuit and I hope I will no longer look obscene on the lake.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Enter at your own risk.
Warning:this entry may contain some inappropiate material. Read the story if you think you can handle it. If not, scroll down to see the swimsuit I purchased today.
Ryan and I spend a lot of time on the boat. In fact we just had a great Monday, more details on that to come. Anyhoo, we spend A LOT of time on the boat. Last summer we were out with Ryan's little brother Chris and some of his buddies. We got a call from Eric and Kim (Ryan's older brother and his wife who rarely make appearances at the lake) that they were on their way up. We wanted them to have a good time so the boys dropped me and one of Chris' friends...his name is Levi and he'd been off his mission for about 6 months...off on shore so we could pump up the tube for the kiddies. We couldn't find the air compressor and were forced to use the hand pump. I hope you're following. As I was pumping, I glanced down at my swimsuit to notice I had a "wardrobe malfunction". I was so embarassed, I looked at Levi and he was over by the lake skipping rocks. I corrected the problem and kept pumping. Much more carefully now, but there was another malfunction, not nearly to the degree as the first, and Levi appeared out of thin air and said "One pops out as another one comes in." I looked at him, tears welling up in my eyes from embarassment, and realized he was talking about one boat pulling out of the lake as another one drops in. He wasn't even looking at me. I've always been embarassed of swimsuits, I know they show too much cleavage. Today I bought a new swimsuit and I hope I will no longer look obscene on the lake.

Ryan and I spend a lot of time on the boat. In fact we just had a great Monday, more details on that to come. Anyhoo, we spend A LOT of time on the boat. Last summer we were out with Ryan's little brother Chris and some of his buddies. We got a call from Eric and Kim (Ryan's older brother and his wife who rarely make appearances at the lake) that they were on their way up. We wanted them to have a good time so the boys dropped me and one of Chris' friends...his name is Levi and he'd been off his mission for about 6 months...off on shore so we could pump up the tube for the kiddies. We couldn't find the air compressor and were forced to use the hand pump. I hope you're following. As I was pumping, I glanced down at my swimsuit to notice I had a "wardrobe malfunction". I was so embarassed, I looked at Levi and he was over by the lake skipping rocks. I corrected the problem and kept pumping. Much more carefully now, but there was another malfunction, not nearly to the degree as the first, and Levi appeared out of thin air and said "One pops out as another one comes in." I looked at him, tears welling up in my eyes from embarassment, and realized he was talking about one boat pulling out of the lake as another one drops in. He wasn't even looking at me. I've always been embarassed of swimsuits, I know they show too much cleavage. Today I bought a new swimsuit and I hope I will no longer look obscene on the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I swear by my Lands End swimsuit. What I don't get is this, we're all about modesty and covering up but all the sudden it's okay to go tromping around in a revealing swimsuit. What's up with that? They're a bother. The new one is super cute.
Hey very cute suit Sara. I am with you about dieing on the spot when revealing the unexpected.
The Princess had a swimsuit party and it was great tried on the suits at her house and ordered them. Most of us even got cute skirts to go with them.
I agree with Shannon about Lands End suits they look good.
Enjoy the water.
Was it a modbe party? I would've come, I don't have any modbe friends anymore:(
Oh I feel for you. I take Little Sir swimming and my "nursing enhanced" breasts are very unruly. My only saving grace is that I have a baby to hold in front of me.
Super cute suit.
You made me cry! :D Oh! Sara
Post a Comment