HI SARA! This is Tiffani (Stephens) Frandsen here. Not to be creepy, but I was blog hopping and happened on yours. YAY for me. It seems that you're doing great and loving life. You're a stinkin' funny girl. Don't think I'm a weird stalker or anything. :)
Hey Hi Linette. Oh sorry Sara you have lots of fans see. Don't know about the coded commentor but then it is for you. I might me a stalker, ran into your Aunt Kim in Target, pretty clever of me dont you think? I therefore found out you are having some very special visitors. So exciting. Hope to see more pictures of the Iowa family.
6 comments:
hey sara! i don't always post on your blog but i do read it so you have at least six fans. come see us some time. LS
sdlkdjk
HI SARA! This is Tiffani (Stephens) Frandsen here. Not to be creepy, but I was blog hopping and happened on yours. YAY for me. It seems that you're doing great and loving life. You're a stinkin' funny girl. Don't think I'm a weird stalker or anything. :)
Hey Hi Linette. Oh sorry Sara you have lots of fans see. Don't know about the coded commentor but then it is for you.
I might me a stalker, ran into your Aunt Kim in Target, pretty clever of me dont you think? I therefore found out you are having some very special visitors. So exciting. Hope to see more pictures of the Iowa family.
so you come to see us and we're at church. i guess i'll have to quit going. come back soon. ls
I'm in the market for a 1990 Honda....come see us!
Post a Comment