Sara!!! He is so beautiful. I can't believe I live too far away to come smell his yummy neck. Please take a few whiffs for me. Congrats, mama. And please post lots of pics. :-)
We are so happy for you and so sad that we haven't been able to come visit yet! I can't wait to hold him. We love you guys. Let us know if you need anything!
8 comments:
He is so beautiful. Congratulations on the sweet little addition to your family. I want to bring you dinner next week. I'll call you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you. He's adorable. And his name is super cool. Love you Garff family!
Sara! He is so PERFECT! I'm so happy for you guys and i can't wait to meet him. You pick the best names. I love it!
Sara!!! He is so beautiful. I can't believe I live too far away to come smell his yummy neck. Please take a few whiffs for me. Congrats, mama. And please post lots of pics. :-)
We are so happy for you and so sad that we haven't been able to come visit yet! I can't wait to hold him. We love you guys. Let us know if you need anything!
He is so beautiful. Congratulations!
He is so beautiful. Congratulations!
Congratulations on that darling little boy and I love the name too. Hope all is going well with you and the other boys in the family.
Post a Comment