Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

I was blessed with in-laws that love to spend time with. How you not want to hang out with this guy?


My husband. Watching him ski is one of my favorite past times.




This is my father-in-law. He's 70 years old. Yes, 70.






Grant became a lifejacket swimmer.











I love Lake Powell. I love Lake Powell. I love Lake Powell.




This year we were joined by the super cool Evans family. Mae really is the epitome of cool, I'm so glad we're cousins, but even gladder that we're friends.


P.S. Have I mentioned that I'm pregnant? Due 11/11/11. It's a boy. I'm excited.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Sara!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!

Christie said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome. Yay!

And I second your love of Lake Powell. It is my favorite place on the planet.

mae said...

love you sara. thanks again for the trip. it was FAN.TAS.TIC.

mae said...

oh my gosh. I love that picture of the kids with paul in the ski boat.

Liz said...

So jealous I wasn't there.

Megan said...

Wow, are you like the queen of keeping secrets forever? Who can keep it to themselves that they are pregnant for that long? Congratulations!!! That's awesome!