This picture just makes me laugh. He has a weed in his right hand he's trying to give me. It's the first time he's ever given me flowers. And the sun was shining right in his eyes.
Something not about Grant, the cake for the 4th which was really the 5th in our house. It's from Barefoot Contessa, also featured on Pioneer Woman's website. My neighbor forced me to pose for the picture.
You've got to notice the warning on the side of the bucket to see the humor in this picture.



3 comments:
he is just the cutest thing! I am so glad I was finally able to meet him last week!
He looks very Regal in his royal robes/cape.
I'm very impressed by the cake. Can you make another one just like it and ship it to me? Thanks.
That cake looks awesome. And I"m glad you were forced to pose with it. You look awesome too.
Post a Comment