Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ed, the lake, and my cabinets.

Ed and his friend Will tag teaming the guitar on the 4th of July. Watch out Logan EFY, these two monkeys are headed your way.
Grant has his first trip to the lake, he liked it.

Grant is always such a good boy. In this picture he had been at the cabinet shop for 8 hours with Ryan and me while we were working.



The cabinet doors.



My very wonderful husband and equally wonderful and ever so dedicated brother-in-law applying the glaze to the doors.
Not much to say, but I needed a post.
One day I will post pictures of our epic journey to Iowa.



8 comments:

Aubrey Garff said...

yay! We have been waiting for a new post for a very long time! I can't wait to see that baby again!

Mike and Amy said...

Those cabinets look freakin' AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see them in your kitchen!

mae said...

oh.my.gosh. Your cabinets look beautiful!! I am excited for you.

theyarnqueen said...

It's great to hear from you. Grant is darling and the cabinets look amazing.

Liz said...

Oh, man. I miss Ed. And Grant. And you. And the cabinets are glorious.

Keiauni said...

That Ed sure grew up to be cute!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cabinets!
Grant is Adorable:)

...I used to work for EFY back in the day. Everyone will LOVE those monkeys, for sure!

Kate Smith said...

thank you. all I can say is thank you.

Liz said...

Seriously, you need to update.