This morning I received a phone call from the MS Society of Utah asking for donations. I'm always looking for a chance to get rid of my trash, it's another man's treasure, right? So I committed to them that I would have items on my porch for collection on Thursday. As I started going through my shoes, I noticed something.
I own a lot of
I own a lot of
red
high
heels.
I donated two pair.
When he smiles, I melt.
10 comments:
Red shoes are the best! There's just something about red...
Sheesh, he sure is cute:)
I need more red high heels. I only have one pair. I need more red jewelry too.
Anyway... He's adorable. I can't wait to meet him. Can you believe I haven't even met George yet?
Hopefully this summer. We'll be in Utah in August.
I got that same phone call...What size are those red shoes?
Save the receipt and bring it in with you next year.
You must have got the heel deal from your Mom. I think it's a little easier to lose heels after you have a baby and try to balance yourself and the baby. Hope you get the drift. Anyway baby is darling.
You are so funny! I can honestly say that I look horrible in heels. SO I say if you can pull if off, buy as many pairs as you can and wear them with everything! Love ya sis!
That Grant is such a cutie.
Great partay on Sunday.
Seriously. I need a new blog post. And lots more pictures. But oh, I guess you're on the road now so we'll wait 1,000 miles for new pics. Have fun!
Over one month later and I still have the same complaint. Please contact me when you have a new post. Thank you, management.
I wish you would have donated those pairs to me.
Post a Comment