The other day I was in the shower and it was so steamy I couldn't see my hand in front of my own face. I couldn't figure out what was happening and why I couldn't see a darn thing. It wasn't until I went to wash my face that I realized I still had my glasses on and the lenses were fogged up.
Last night I was so frustrated trying to feed my baby. He just wouldn't latch on. He kept crying and I was trying to help him when I realized I hadn't, uh, exposed the food source for him to latch on to!
Sorry both of these stories involve me partially clothed.
I'll post a new picture of the little guy when I get home from work tonight.
7 comments:
Oh, Sara!
I seriously have been laughing so hard:)
...only because I am pretty sure those exact same things have happened when we had a newborn in our house. It's crazy how little sleep you can actually get by on, right?
Hope you get some sleep soon!
You are so funny! I have missed your posts. I want to hear all about life as a new mommy.
Sounds like you're doing great.
Love ya.
Give my love to my adorable little "nephew".
Holy cow- that is hilarious. I have totally done the glasses in the shower thing before.
Your little man is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys again.
Oh, you are just starting with the craziness. It's so good to hear from you and just wait until they start talking to you. More fun... I'm still LOL you are adorable and so is baby.
Oh, that is too funny! When JH was a newborn I kept loosing things because I kept putting them in the fridge (like my keys, glasses, other things that have no business being in the fridge.) It gets better.
What I really want to know is WHY are you back at work all ready? At six weeks you can hardly remember your name!
Now most importantly, baby is ADORABLE!
That's awesome. It will be my turn again soon. Except, maybe you just keep getting more stupid because I never recovered from when "W" was born.
I remember being so tired that I forgot to put a shirt on one day and answered the door in my nursing garments. welcome to the motherhood girl!
Post a Comment