I agree with you on the Iggy's ban. Although a week ago we were driving home and I had to stop to use the facilities. Dallas didn't want me to go into any of the gas station bathrooms at the exit so I went into Iggy's. So, I guess they're not totally worthless.
hmmmmm for some reason I HATE Kmart. I couldn't even tell you why I just hate it there. I hate the music and the floor and the toy-grabber-claw by the door.
I used to think Iggy's had a good cobb salad but I really want to hear your story. Please go into details.
Shannon and I will NEVER eat at Iggy's again. We went there for dinner several years ago, and they totally undercooked my steak. I asked for it to be cooked longer, and the waitress was very rude about taking the steak back. I thought it was because she didn't want to have to waste the steak--then she just brought my steak back out (the one I had taken a bite of) slightly more cooked. It still wasn't cooked, so I sent it back again, and she brought the same steak back out again, now with two bites missing. Haven't been back since.
I hate walmart, too... yet, I am still forced to go there. UGH.
I can't stand The Olive Garden on State Street (by Fashion Place)
(hint: when the waiter asks your little boy if he would rather have a "red slurpee" instead of root beer with his kid's meal, plan on receiving a virgin strawberry daquiri, and paying $8 for it. Arrgh!)
6 comments:
I agree with you on the Iggy's ban. Although a week ago we were driving home and I had to stop to use the facilities. Dallas didn't want me to go into any of the gas station bathrooms at the exit so I went into Iggy's. So, I guess they're not totally worthless.
hmmmmm for some reason I HATE Kmart. I couldn't even tell you why I just hate it there. I hate the music and the floor and the toy-grabber-claw by the door.
I used to think Iggy's had a good cobb salad but I really want to hear your story. Please go into details.
Shannon and I will NEVER eat at Iggy's again. We went there for dinner several years ago, and they totally undercooked my steak. I asked for it to be cooked longer, and the waitress was very rude about taking the steak back. I thought it was because she didn't want to have to waste the steak--then she just brought my steak back out (the one I had taken a bite of) slightly more cooked. It still wasn't cooked, so I sent it back again, and she brought the same steak back out again, now with two bites missing. Haven't been back since.
Walmart goes without saying
Outback Steak House- ugh!
Wal Mart and I went to Iggy's once and that was once too many. Mediocre food doesn't cut it for me.
I hate walmart, too...
yet, I am still forced to go there.
UGH.
I can't stand The Olive Garden on State Street (by Fashion Place)
(hint: when the waiter asks your little boy if he would rather have a "red slurpee" instead of root beer with his kid's meal, plan on receiving a virgin strawberry daquiri, and paying $8 for it. Arrgh!)
Post a Comment