A word of advice.
If you've been researching Black Friday ads all week and know exactly what you want and where you need to go, don't wait until the store has been open for two hours then show up expecting to get what you wanted.
Not that I would be so stupid as to do this, I'm just saying.
5 comments:
bummer.
ps- your toll house pie was awesome
and so we, the two of us, emerge from this Thanksgiving weekend just a little bit wiser than we were. here's hoping that next year we are shopping black friday together.
ps- i bet your toll house pie was awesome.
Hey, cousin of mine! I didn't realize you were a blogger! Maegan just came out of the lurker closet and left me a comment - and now I'm here trolling to find you. I've loved reading Liz's blog and am happy to have found you as well.
P.S. I'll be needing that toll house pie recipe, missy.
That's why I don't even read the ads. They only have 3 if your lucky items on the top buy list.
Post a Comment